Now is a perfect time to re-think or think deeper about your health and fitness goals! Here is how to get Focused in the most efficient way! DOING THIS PROPERLY AND HONESTLY NOW – WILL GET YOU TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE SOONER.
If you want outer change there must also be inner change (Focus 1 – philosophy/attitudes) so please take a few moments for yourself to answer these questions with as much detail and depth as you can. Doing so sets the foundations for you to achieve the health, fitness and lifestyle you desire. Email your goals to us for accountability and Focus.
1. What are your health, fitness and lifestyle goals? (dress size? energy? Weight? Strength? Event?)
a. What are the sub-goal Specifics/Actionable Actions? (workouts per week? Nutrition? Lifestyle?)
b. Why are these goals Attainable & Realistic? (why do you believe you can do this?)
c. When will you achieve them (specific time/date)?
*** Now here’s a big key Focus! Focus on 1. a. The sub-goal specifics and Actions! They are your daily goals and actions that guarantee long-term success!
2. Why do you want to achieve these health and fitness goals? (to have more energy for yourself? For the kids? For current or future partner? For sporting success? For pain management?) And Why is that important to you? And why is that? Why is that important to you? Why is that?! (I’m not kidding here – having a deep why is powerful)
3. Why haven’t you already achieved these goals ? (What has stopped you from getting started sooner or made you fail in the past? It’s perfectly normal to try to achieve these goals multiple times and fail but going through this process will increase your chance of getting where you want to be)
4. What are you willing to do to remove these past barriers? (more personal training? more exercise? more sacrifices? more honesty with your self?)
5. What positive feelings/emotions will you experience when you have achieved your goals? (How awesome do you think you will feel when you accomplish these goals and how do you think it will affect your life?)
6. WHAT THOUGHTS DO YOU NEED TO CHANGE TO CHANGE YOUR ACTIONS TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS?
* READ YOUR GOALS DAILY > HAVE THEM STUCK TO YOUR FRIDGE/MIRROR/PANTRY OR POPPING ONTO YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN/PHONE ETC
* KNOW YOUR WHY!!!!!
* FOCUS ON “1.a. The sub-goal specifics and Actions!” THEY ARE YOUR DAILY GOALS AND ACTIONS THAT GUARANTEE LONG-TERM SUCCESS!
* USE POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS WHEN READING GOALS > e.g “I am proud i weigh 70 kgs before 30/6/2021”
* PLAN YOUR WEEK/DAY AROUND YOUR GOALS > schedule your goal actions into your week like any other important appointment
“Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.” ~William Shakespeare
Next step in the 12 week process = Laws of Health and Fitness Success
Our bella vista, personal trainers take a lifestyle to approach to helping our clients enjoy better health and fitness. With over 25 years of personal training experience in the hills district we are some of the most experienced personal trainers in our industry and have helped numerous people look, feel and function better for sports and life!
We have trained international level athletes and 70 year old nannas and know that a scientific approach to training can be tailored for anyone wanting to improve any aspect of their health and fitness.
We do not promote quick fix strategies or products and encourage our clients to take a holistic – long term approach to achieving their goals. This means looking at exercise, nutrition, motivation and lifestyle change.
Too many people get sucked into the empty promises of “quick fix” products and programs in the fitness industry. We promote good health, fitness and lifestyle and have attained amazing results in doing so.
We are helping people in bella vista, baulkham hills, norwest, caste hill, glenhaven, glenwood, kellyville, kellyville ridge, the ponds, beaumont hills, kings park, schofields, kenthurst, dural, rouse hill, annangrove, galston and even have clients coming form outside the hills district and Sydney to our Lexington Road service.