Hi – here are some thoughts on attitude in relation to health, fitness and lifestyle!
Your attitude towards every second of your life affects not only your results but also your perspective on your situations and what results you will get from your future. A negative attitude will usually lead to a negative outcome and a positive attitude will always help you find the best side of all circumstance.
1. Develop a philosophy “Philosophy drives attitude. Attitude drives actions. Actions drive results. Results drive lifestyles.” Jim Rohn “If you don’t like your lifestyle, look at your results. If you don’t like your results, look at your actions. If you don’t like your actions, look at your attitude. If you don’t like your attitude, look at your philosophy.” Jeffrey Gitomer
2. Celebrate effort, not victory. Take pride in the changes and efforts you have made. Too often people get down on themselves because they have not made the external changes they’d hoped for. By trying you have improved who you are and by continuing – you will continue to improve internally and externally.
3. Show Integrity. Honour your commitments to yourself and your dignity will grow within and become evident to people who know you. Keep your promises.
4. Kill Procrastination. “Procrastination is the greatest thief of all time”. Make even your smallest decisions based on your goals, desires and commitments instead of your fears, doubt and excuses. Don’t wait for your next opportunity to take another step towards your goals. There is no doubt in positive action.
5. “Be selfish. Before you can be the BEST you can be for others, you must be the best you can be for yourself. When you achieve BEST for yourself, then and only then, can you be your BEST for others. At the root of “best” is best attitude.” Jeffrey Gitomer
Next week in the 12 step process = 12 Lifestyle Focus
Our bella vista, personal trainers take a lifestyle to approach to helping our clients enjoy better health and fitness. With over 25 years of personal training experience in the hills district we are some of the most experienced personal trainers in our industry and have helped numerous people look, feel and function better for sports and life!
We have trained international level athletes and 70 year old nannas and know that a scientific approach to training can be tailored for anyone wanting to improve any aspect of their health and fitness.
We do not promote quick fix strategies or products and encourage our clients to take a holistic – long term approach to achieving their goals. This means looking at exercise, nutrition, motivation and lifestyle change.
Too many people get sucked into the empty promises of “quick fix” products and programs in the fitness industry. We promote good health, fitness and lifestyle and have attained amazing results in doing so.
We are helping people in bella vista, baulkham hills, norwest, caste hill, glenhaven, glenwood, kellyville, kellyville ridge, the ponds, beaumont hills, kings park, schofields, kenthurst, dural, rouse hill, annangrove, galston and even have clients coming form outside the hills district and Sydney to our Lexington Road service.